Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Top 5 GoT Males

If I were stuck on a deserted island, and that island happened to be westeros, and there were only 5 males left on westeros, who would I wish them to be?

Here they are, in order:
#5:  OK YES!  I admit it.   Theon Greyjoy.  It isn't Theon the book character, it's Alfie Allen.  Whatever.  I'm embarrassed ok?  I mean Theon, he's so damn hateable.  But Theon without a shirt is so...so...melty.  Let's move on.

More my vision of Snow than HBO
#4:  Jon Snow. Duh.  And Robb Stark.  Double Duh.  /sigh.  Team Robb or Jon?  Who are you?  I'll take both, but only because #3 I lose on just by picking him, but I would not have known it because MARTIN SECRETLY WROTE GAY characters.  He tricked me for like, 5000 pages.

#3:  The Knight of Flowers.  Before I knew he was gay.  And even after.  It's fine.  He can hang around on the island for me to look at (oh, and btw, tv show Loras is not at all like Loras in my head.  Loras in my head is beautiful and much better eye candy than tv show Loras-the-wimpy-i-can-barely-hold-a-sword-guy).

#2:  Jaquen H'ghar:  I mean, who doesn't like your everyday awesome assassin dude?

#1:  Rhaegar.  He really doesn't seem as bad as they make him out to be.  I mean, the poor guy was just trying to protect his dad.  Sure his dad was a crazy burning son of a bitch king, and Rheagar was a proud asshole but he wasn't inherently evil.  At least I don't think he was.  That's my belief and I'm sticking to it.
Robert Baratheon and Rhaegar at Ruby Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment