Friday, June 25, 2010

Spring Reading

Been awhile since I updated my books.  I liked just reporting my favs so here they are, from Feb on:

The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)Brandon Sanderson's Hero of Ages (Mistborn Series #3):  Great finish!!  Very sad Felicia Day was not a fan.  But then again she likes that harlequin stuff.  I guess she can't be perfect.

The White Tiger  White Tiger by Avravind Adiga.  Writer completely immerses himself (and by extension you) into character.  Pretty amazing.

Yellow Blue Tibia: A Novel  Yellow Blue Tibia by Adam Roberts.  One shot sci-fi with more historical fiction elements that science fiction elements.  Still good.  Laugh out loud writing.

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks The Immortal LIfe of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot.  HeLa Cells...and their story.  Well written - especially in translating the information to nonscientific audience.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest  by Stieg Larson.  Goodbye Lisbeth Salander!  I will miss you.  I blame Stieg, for dying.  And yes, I blame robert jordan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment