Thursday, October 15, 2009

Insomnia top 5 list for tonight (male actors)

India has given me insomnia.  When I can't sleep I try to come up with top 5 lists.  Tonight's idea was inspired by some of the very handsome Indian men on TV and movies here.  I don't know or can't remember any of their names.  But in honor of them I have reworked my top 5 male actor list.  It's important to note that this list also has bearing on an actor's ability to act as well as his looks.  For instance Zac Efron - super cute - but acting chops suck and therefore I find less attractive.  The last time I made such a list of actors I was in high school and it went like this:

Old Skool:
1) Edward Furlong
2) Eric Stoltz
3) Kyle Maclachlan
4) Leonardo Dicaprio
5) Bhaltzer Ghetty (yes, seriously)

Anyway, moving on to modern times:

New Skhool:**
1) Alexander Skarsgard
2) Jamie Bamber (thank you BSG towel scene)
3) Jonathan Rhys Meyers
4) Ed Westwick
5) Michael Vartan

God, i'm all about european white actors in suits.  Need to find some diversity. 

**Seth Green is always on the top of any list but given his given status, I didn't include him.

No comments:

Post a Comment