Saturday, May 14, 2011

Game of Thrones Tweets

There is something disarming about reading tweets on Game of Thrones with current slang, fresh eyes, and insight on personalities all rolled into less than 180 characters.   I had to put down some of my favorites:

@JulieDiCaro: My cat is named Circe. Now that makes me sad
@murraynmitch: All I know is, if you have blond hair, you are evil, just like World War 2.
@ericgrau: Dear Joffrey and Sansa, I hate both of you. Sincerely, Eric.
@CateDubMajor: Jaime’s a bitch
@faboamanto: Missing! One large white direwolf, answers to name of Ghost! If found, contact #lordsnow
@silkskinned: Tyrion’s attitude towards White Walkers is essentially “pics or it didn’t happen”.
@stephlmanson: I’ve seen some whacked out spellings of #GameOfThrones names: Callisi, Sanza, Tyria, Robert Barageron, Danerus…pretty entertaining though
@tribalmeg: Theon Greyjoy, always a douchebag.
@ericbuscher: I love Tyrian. He will be a dick to anyone. Even a six year old
@cookie_bean These Night’s Watchmen are a seriously homely bunch… bring on the horde!
OliviaRoy: shut up Viserys, you’re worse than Sansa
@hutch_jessica: I guess dragons are going to be important because they keep talking about them.
@allflicker: I’d better see some goddamn dragons by season’s end
@silkskinned: Sansa, take a xanax and get over yourself.
@ReallyAlly: Jaime, you are an asshole. Get in my bed.
@Soulrific: Lawd, please don’t let Jon Snow be gay.
@tribalmeg: Gregor Clegane, one of the many batshit people inhabiting King’s Landing.


1 comment:

  1. interesting how many are about hating sansa. poor girl. so deluded.

    ReplyDelete