Monday, January 18, 2010

Late Night is Early Morning!

I really really wish my boyfriend could keep this straight. He always asks me if I’m going to sleep and I’m like, dude, I’m at work.

Speaking of Late Night, I have to comment on the NBC insanity. It totally pisses me off. I don’t have an opinion of Leno or Conan nor their shows but the principle is fundamentally wrong. It stinks because it’s a reflection of everything the US has dealt with in the past year: rewarding failure.

Ok, Leno, you screwed up the 10pm slot, you lost news viewers, your lead in was so awful that it decreased late night viewership so guess what? We’ll give you your show back.  

Hmmm, where have I heard that methodology before?

Oh yeah, and here is another lesson I learned. Eating in the lunch room is great for commraderie but bad for your food. Everyone just eats your food which is fine, I always get served a lot, but it does nothing to ensure I keep my cook. Everyone loves Anand’s cooking…

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Conan fan, unlike Leno he has some class and is funny without being vulgar (most of the time). Anyway, i dont think its rewarding failure as much as its about making money. Making money without any regard for principles/promises or past. That for me is the problem.

    ReplyDelete