Friday, September 18, 2009

Exploring sedentary life

So this week I got stuck in a flash flood, made progress at work, got sick twice and recovered both times, got drunk twice(not at all related to being sick), and let my guard down with good rewards.

My 6th (!!) weekend is upon me and it’s the first time since I arrived that I have absolutely no plans unless I’m surprised by some random out of country person stopping by to visit me. I have a few things I plan to do, like make it down to MegaMall to check it out, locate a Henna place -- b/c I think that Henna is super cool -- and meander to a cool coffee shop I found and spy on the Huka Smoke shop next door to figure out what exactly is going on over there. The first time I wandered by and saw people smoking I did a double take but was unable to understand the full scenario occurring in front of my eyes. Since then I’ve decided to try to try to do some reconnaissance to get to the bottom of it.

I’ll let you know what I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment